- Haley Myers, senior mass communication major, turned a class project on why students love their community into a tightly-scheduled, coordinated effort of a web series garnering thousands of views.
- Myers’ mission is to tell the story of people and places of Milledgeville through a web series called “When in Milly.”
- The class consists of team groups of four who develop story ideas and pitch them to Myers. The class produces one video every Wednesday, which they push out on their social media.
- For more information on “When in Milly,” visit www.facebook.com/wheninmilly
- Quote from Haley Myers: “Georgia College’s mission includes being active in the community and when planning this project, I knew I wanted to put action to those words,’ said Myers. “Getting invested in this community and showing how cool it is part of the mission of ‘When in Milly’.”